Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Moose Knuckle

Moose Knuckle
n. a (prominent) pudendum; the appearance of the (male or female) sex organs in tight clothing.

Dude, your jeans are so tight your moose knuckle is showing

This cannot be healthy for my "little man". I admit I do wear tight jeans/dress pants and some do show off my Moose Knuckle (which I am very proud of) but it can not be good for the circulation to my little fella. Skinny Jeans/dress pants are in right now. Should I stop just because he is smashed?
Share your thoughts.

Stay Classy & Snug!

M.

2 comments:

  1. Moose knucled are obscene and not fashionable. Although it might be cool or in, guys must avoid at all costs, no matter how great the temptation, from buying jeans in the miss teen juniors section at Macy's. I think this trend is one of the main culprits. Your jeans are too tight when the goods are well defined.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Each to their own (definition). Boobs are OK but cocks are not. Double standards! Let people wear what they want or just look away. Clothes police is something you might expect in Iran

    ReplyDelete