Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Weekend Update!


What a weekend! Sorry for the late update (for my 2 readers out there) I have been so damn busy with work/working out/social life (yeah right!) anyways I am back baby! Here is what i did over the weekend:
Friday (after work) I ran some errands went home "chillaxed" and then went running with "boo". He wanted to throw back a couple (beers) but I was so damn tired I ended up falling asleep and he played WOWC.
Saturday: went for a hike in the AM - awesome!
then it was off to souplantation with boo's mom. I wanted to go to a house party but I wasn't invited to any so I stayed in and boo and I threw back a couple and watched golden girls! So fun!!!
Sunday: Oh what a day! I had an awesome workout at the gym (chest workout) my little "AAA" cup is growing soon to be a "A" cup :) then I rested and I was off to Sweet Tits BBQ! I had the most amazing hamburger at that BBQ! I have been dreaming about it ever since then :) I want another :)
Monday: worked my ass off at work - I wasn't even on GChat that long :( so sad.
Then at night I went for a run with boo and little homie - it was fun.
What did you do this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment